Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pluto!



Last time I was at Disneyland I had the chance to interview Pluto,Mickey's Bloodhound,and he had lots to say.I'm sure I was there at least an hour and a half.It was very interesting what he said though and I'm glad I stayed for the whole interview,or I would have had spots missing everywhere(I even got a picture of us together I think).

Anyway here's what Pluto had to say:
"I'm a Bloodhound and I live in Mousetown,U.S.A. with Mickey and his next door neighbor Minnie Mouse,who was at first my owner and my name was actually Rover,but later some people(studio people)changed my name to Pluto(luckily)and they gave me to Mickey Mouse,my best pal and we do everything together,he even takes me fishing' with him."

"Minnie's dog,Fifi,is my wife and we had a mess of puppies.One of them is Pluto Jr.Then my arch enemies are Butch the Bulldog(neighborhood bully),and there's the stupid chipmunks Chip 'n Dale,rodents,disgusting rodents.Figaro the kitten(Minnie's cat),and Mickeys cat Milton all terrible and disgusting,and that's pretty much my life"

Aren't you glad I can speak animal so I can do all these wonderful interviews from wonderful animals.Well anyway I should get going!See ya!Oh,and thanks Pluto!

No comments:

Post a Comment