Monday, June 22, 2009

Addie and Peanut





Addie and Peanut are puggle sisters.Addie's the youngest and the most hyper. On the other hand Peanut's pretty calm and she's the oldest.Addie and Peanut are my Aunt Renee's dogs and they all live in Phoneix together.
Addie enjoys to watch television(Hannah Montana and the Suite Life of Zack and Cody),play tug-a-war,and play with a tennis ball.Peanut likes to sit on the couch and cuddle with you,she also likes to watch T.V.,and loves to beg for food.Here are some words they know:clothes,bye-bye,treats,mommy and walk.
Here are some stories I would like to share with you.One day my Aunt Renee brought them over to our house in Queen Creek and(my Aunt Joy,Uncle Tyler,and cousin Gabby came too)we were jumping on our trampoline and Justin(my brother)got off the trampoline to do something and as soon as he got off Addie went right off to chase him(she was in the back yard also) so he went back on the trampoline to saftey(or she would chew of the end of his pants and he was wearing his good ones) and we started making a game out of it and we would all take turns getting off and get chased by her until she stopped(which was a hour after or so. Then there was another time when we were at her house and we were watching t.v. and the doorbell kept ringing and Addie would run to the door(this is when we first met Peanut and she just got fixed.)and look at my aunt so she would have to say"Addie there's no one at the door sweet heart until the door bell stopped ringing on the television.
I've always loved those precious dogs and always have fun playing with them. I wish I lived closer to them so I can see them more often.I'd like to dedicate this post to my Aunt Renee and thank her for getting those to wonderful,yet crazy dogs. I love you Aunt Renee!

No comments:

Post a Comment